If you are like me, you are already planning for the end of the school year. One of the things I always like to do is giving little “pats on the back” to my students to recognize their hard work throughout the year, and to give them a little encouragement as they move on to the next grade level.
Here are the sheets my students will be getting from me at the end of the year.
My plan is to fill out the front and say “for finishing 5th grade” and then write a more personalized note to each kiddo on the back.
Unfortunately, I will run out of these little guys after I use them this year. So – I figured I’d better create something as a replacement and as a freebie for all of you!
Here is your freebie!
Click on the picture to download your freebie. It will print with four “Congratulations!” per page to save on paper. If you are wanting to add notes to the back, I recommend printing them out on cardstock or thicker paper.
Need even more great end of the school year ideas? Try these out:
- Kool-Aid paint, Pinatas, FREEBIES, and more!
- Math Games – to end the year with your sanity! 😉
- End of Year Memory Book – Grades 2-6
- Showcasing Student Work – great for parents and families to come in and see all the students have done!
- Turtle Compliments – a great last-day activity!
- FREE printable end of year student gift
- End of Year Teacher Gift – for your colleague!
- DIY Student Wordle Gift idea – This one they’ll remember for YEARS to come!
- End of Year Candy Ball fun – a GREAT activity for the last day!! 🙂