I wanted to make something simple for the students this year to send them off to summer right. Knowing I’m not returning to this school next year, I also wanted to clear out the stash of stuff I have in my classroom and home.
When I started looking around, I saw a bunch of pixie stix. So I decided to modify the birthday balloon pixie stix I’ve seen all over the internet and make these.
I am very impatiently waiting to give these out on the last day!
If you’d like to do this, I created a simple little freebie for you. There are six sayings included. Print them out on colored paper or color them, cut them out, and you should be all set! =) Click on the picture below to get your freebie.
- Kool-Aid paint, Pinatas, FREEBIES, and more!
- Math Games – to end the year with your sanity! 😉
- FREE End of Year Congratulations certificates
- Showcasing Student Work – great for parents and families to come in and see all the students have done!
- Turtle Compliments – a great last-day activity!
- End of Year Memory Book – Grades 2-6
- End of Year Teacher Gift – for your colleague!
- DIY Student Wordle Gift idea – This one they’ll remember for YEARS to come!
- End of Year Candy Ball fun – a GREAT activity for the last day!! 🙂