I’m still obsessed with them! Magic Squares, that is!
By clicking on either of the pictures below you can go directly to my Teachers Pay Teachers store and get your copy for FREE. The 3×3 squares work well for lower elementary, while the upper elementary kiddos will love the 4×4 square.
All they have to do is match the word to the correct Halloween themed picture. (Keep in mind you do need to cut these out ahead of time – so don’t wait until the last minute!)
So start clicking! =)
Looking for even more Halloween greatness? Check out these other awesome blog posts!
- Halloween Making Words FREEBIE (Grades 2-6)
- FREE Halloween Character Traits activity (Grades 2-6)
- “BOO” your colleagues FREE printable (ALL staff! 🙂 )
- Random, fun Halloween ideas for all grade levels
- Frankenstein art
- Jack-O-Lantern art
- Halloween Basic Math Fact Cat Puzzles (Grades 1-4)