Halloween is almost here! Can you believe it?! For as long as I can remember, Halloween has been one of my favorite holidays. I loved setting up haunted houses when I was in high school, and I still enjoy going to those types of events today!
Here’s a great freebie that I used in my 6th grade classroom last year. It’s Halloween Subway Art from Addie Williams. It’s FREE in her TpT store, and my kiddos absolutely loved it!
Another freebie that I used last year was this Halloween Costumes – Character Trait lesson. I simply projected the various traits onto the Prometheam Board, and then my students determined what traits would belong to each costume. It was a fun, holiday activity!
Of course I have a set of Halloween Magic Squares you can download here.
And then there’s my Halloween Pinterest board.
Looking for even more Halloween greatness? Check out these other awesome blog posts!
- Halloween Making Words FREEBIE (Grades 2-6)
- FREE Differentiated Halloween Vocabulary Magic Square Puzzle (Grades K-6)
- “BOO” your colleagues FREE printable (ALL staff! 🙂 )
- Random, fun Halloween ideas for all grade levels
- Frankenstein art
- Jack-O-Lantern art
- Halloween Basic Math Fact Cat Puzzles (Grades 1-4)