I posted these in my store about a month ago, but then I totally forgot to tell you about them here on the blog! Oops! I know some of you will want to check them out. It’s a set of Winter Compound Words Magic Square Puzzles.
These puzzles are great for centers, review of compound words, early and fast finishers, and even just for some good ol’ fashioned winter time fun! 🙂
Words included in this Winter Compound Words Magic Square puzzle are snowman, earmuffs, peppermint, snowbank, snowflake, pinecone, reindeer, iceberg, fireplace, snowball, gingerbread, and evergreen.
If you’re looking for even more winter greatness, check out this Winter Magic Square Puzzle FREEBIE. It’s differentiated for grades K-6, so any elementary student will have some winter vocabulary word fun!
If you still need some more winter ideas, check out this Winter Idea board on Pinterest!
Here’s links to all of my winter posts, resources, and freebie!
- Winter Snowman Art Ideas (Grades K-4)
- Winter Compound Words Magic Square Puzzle (Grades 1-2)
- FREE Winter Theme Grade Change Passes (Grades 2-6)
- FREE Winter Magic Square Puzzles (Grades K-6)
- Snowman Math Fact Puzzles (Grades 1-4)
- Winter Mitten Math Fact Puzzles (Grades 1-4)
- FREE Winter Sight Word Center (Grades preK-1)