This October I decided to share a little holiday cheer around our school. I started this fun little “boo”ing activity! We only started it on October 1st, and I would guess that it has already reached at least 15 people in our building. I’m guessing that means people are enjoying it enough to pass it on to others pretty quickly! =)
Now let’s be honest here. I did not make any of this fun; I simply put it all together and got this fun activity going in my school.
You can get the “I’ve Been Boo’d!!” printable for FREE here.
The little Pumpkin Poop printable can be downloaded for FREE here.
Thanks to Samantha Lawrence and Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies for the amazing printables that saved me so much time!
Looking for even more Halloween greatness? Check out these other awesome blog posts!
- Halloween Making Words FREEBIE (Grades 2-6)
- FREE Differentiated Halloween Vocabulary Magic Square Puzzle (Grades K-6)
- FREE Halloween Character Traits activity (Grades 2-6)
- Random, fun Halloween ideas for all grade levels
- Frankenstein art
- Jack-O-Lantern art
- Halloween Basic Math Fact Cat Puzzles (Grades 1-4)