Last year I spent a lot of time walking up and down the halls of our school as the elementary principal. I was always seeing such neat ideas! Here’s two from October…
This Frankenstein art project warmed my heart! I love when students are given the basics but allowed to put the final pieces together themselves. Every piece looked a little bit different, but I just thought it was precious.
I organized a secret pal gift exchange for the staff. We used this free sheet to see what everyone liked.
One staff member always went above and beyond with cute sayings and gifts for her secret pal. Check this one out! Her secret pal listed booze as her favorite drink, so she incorporated a school-appropriate drink along with a note and a couple bucks for a “witch’s brew” drink. CUTE!
Looking for even more Halloween greatness? Check out these other awesome blog posts!
- Halloween Making Words FREEBIE (Grades 2-6)
- FREE Differentiated Halloween Vocabulary Magic Square Puzzle (Grades K-6)
- FREE Halloween Character Traits activity (Grades 2-6)
- “BOO” your colleagues FREE printable (ALL staff! 🙂 )
- Random, fun Halloween ideas for all grade levels
- Frankenstein art
- Jack-O-Lantern art
- Halloween Basic Math Fact Cat Puzzles (Grades 1-4)