There are affiliate links in many of the posts on this site. This means your purchase supports myself, my business, and my family when you click through to buy - at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Yea, yea – I know…Halloween isn’t even here yet, but I’ve got a Thanksgiving activity for you. Actually, this is a great activity to do the entire month of November! That’s why I’m sharing it a little early. 🙂
I don’t know about you, but I always love a good “thank you!” When I randomly receive a sincere word of thanks from another person, it can change my mood for the entire day! That’s how this came to be…
Last year I wanted our staff to be able to show their appreciation for one another. I went into super-sneaky-stealth mode and put this little poster up in our Teachers’ Lounge. 🙂
I took a picture after the first day, but then I spaced
off taking one before I took the tree back down. Ooops!)
The tree was a huge hit! It was so fun to read the compliments from one staff member to another, and it was even better to literally feel morale increase!
I could see this working for an entire school like we did, but it would work just as well in your classroom! Why not let your students show their appreciation for one another?! Or maybe you have a “wing” in the school where the students could participate. The opportunities are really endless!
So – how can you get in on the fun you ask? Simply click here or on the picture below to download your free copy. The hardest part will be cutting out the leaves, but I promise it’s worthwhile! 😉
- Fall and Thanksgiving Art Ideas
- Fall Basic Math Fact Practice Pumpkin Puzzles (Grades 1-4)
- Thanksgiving Thank You Note FREE Printable
- FREE Thanksgiving Vocabulary Magic Square Puzzle (Grades K-2)
- Fall Basic Math Fact Practice Apple Puzzles (Grades 1-4)
- School-Wide Tree of Thanks (for students OR staff!)
- FREE Turkey Recipe Book (Grades K-2)
- Thanksgiving Basic Math Fact Turkey Puzzle Practices (Grades 1-4)
- Turkey Fractions Magic Square Puzzle (Grades 2-3)