There are affiliate links in many of the posts on this site. This means your purchase supports myself, my business, and my family when you click through to buy - at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Gathering student information is so important at the start of a new school year. There are some things that are just “must-haves”:
- how to contact the family (phone number, e-mail, best times to call?)
- emergency contacts in case parents can’t be reached (I’ve found it’s better for me to keep an updated list than the office, because sometimes the info at the office is outdated!)
- allergies the child has
There are also some things that are just nice to know!
- Is the parent/guardian willing to volunteer in the classroom? go on field trips?
- How does the child typically get home? (bus, walk, picked up? – This is particularly good for those youngest students!)
In this FREE download you will receive a sheet to gather all of that information from parents at the beginning of the school year! Simply print it out, and you’re all set! I have the best luck getting these returned when parents fill them out right away while at back to school night.
Click on the picture below to get your FREE copy!
If you enjoyed this post, you will also enjoy these:
- FREE New Teacher Orientation Checklist
- How to Prepare for a New School Year When You’re Switching Grades
- FREE Bright School Year Printable Tag (for students OR staff!)
- Back to School Classroom Management Tips
- Stomp Out Inappropriate Language at the Beginning of the Year
- School Rules: How to Start the Year Off Right
- Stopping Behaviors Before They Start
- “That’s Easy!” – The Impact of Such a Simple Phrase
- Creating Tolerance in the Classroom