This time of year can be challenging, but it can also be a lot of fun! I love doing end of the school year ideas and activities with my students to help the end of school go a little better. It often requires more work on my part – but I find it worthwhile, and it sends kids off into summer on a positive note about school. This post is going to throw a lot of ideas and info at you, but I hope you find them useful!
- End of Year Memory Book – Grades 2-6
- Math Games – to end the year with your sanity! 😉
- FREE End of Year Congratulations certificates
- Showcasing Student Work – great for parents and families to come in and see all the students have done!
- Turtle Compliments – a great last-day activity!
- FREE printable end of year student gift
- End of Year Teacher Gift – for your colleague!
- DIY Student Wordle Gift idea – This one they’ll remember for YEARS to come!
- End of Year Candy Ball fun – a GREAT activity for the last day!! 🙂
- Summer Magic Square Puzzle – FREE for Grades K-6