Work with 3rd grade kids to master division facts and knowledge with these great third grade DIVISION math puzzles. Great for a classroom or homeschool setting.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Division Facts (6 puzzles – print and digital options)
- Missing Addends in Division (5 puzzles – print and digital options)
- 2 Digit Divided by 1 Digit Division (5 puzzles – print and digital options)
- Distributive Property of Division (5 puzzles – ONLY print options at this time – digital will be added at some point, but I do not have a timeline in mind. You will get this update for FREE!)
This means there are a total of 21 different puzzles – but also various levels of DIFFERENTIATION to meet all the needs of your learners.
**Please note that currently all the puzzles have digital options compatible with Google Drive. I WILL be adding these options, but I do not have a firm deadline in place. Today’s purchase will ensure you get the updates at no additional cost.**
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- division review
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
An editable PowerPoint file has been included as a center rubric. A full page option and half page option are both included. Print these out for immediate use, or change the wording and format to fit the needs of YOUR students.
Please ask any questions you may have before buying!
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~