Work with 3rd grade kids to master multiplication facts and knowledge with these great third grade MULTIPLICATION math puzzles. Great for a classroom or homeschool setting.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Multiplication Facts (7 puzzles)
- Multiply One Digit Whole Numbers by Multiples of Ten (3 puzzles)
- Multiply by Tens (2 puzzles)
- Associative Property of Multiplication (5 puzzles)
- Distributive Property of Multiplication (5 puzzles)
- Missing Addends in Multiplication (5 puzzles)
This means there are a total of 27 different puzzles – but also various levels of DIFFERENTIATION to meet all the needs of your learners.
**Please note that currently all the puzzles have digital options compatible with Google Drive. I WILL be adding these options, but I do not have a firm deadline in place. Today’s purchase will ensure you get the updates at no additional cost.**
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- fraction review
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
An editable PowerPoint file has been included as a center rubric. A full page option and half page option are both included. Print these out for immediate use, or change the wording and format to fit the needs of YOUR students.
Please ask any questions you may have before buying.
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~