Work with 5th grade kids to master fractions with these great fifth grade FRACTION math puzzles. Great for a classroom or homeschool setting.
WHAT YOU GET – The NINE downloads below –
- Dividing Unit Fractions and Whole Numbers
- Area of Rectangles with Fractions
- Multiplying Fractions
- Multiplying Fractions by Whole Numbers
- Subtracting Mixed Numbers
- Adding Mixed Numbers
- Subtracting Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Mixed Numbers
- Adding Fractions
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- fraction review
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
An editable PowerPoint file has been included as a center rubric. A full page option and half page option are both included. Print these out for immediate use, or change the wording and format to fit the needs of YOUR students.
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~