These addition clover puzzles are going to be loved by your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade kids. Use them anytime during March as addition facts 0-20 math review.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles. The download itself is a zip file.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Three puzzle options (18 pieces each) with 24 addition problems
- Three harder puzzle options (31 pieces each) with 48 addition problems
- No Prep options of the six puzzles above
- No Prep digital puzzles compatible with Google Slides of all six puzzles
- Two editable rubric options
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math centers
- Review of adding facts
- Distance learning via Google Slides puzzle options
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a St. Patrick’s Day Craftivity
- as a Math Supplement to shamrock or clover lesson
These work great with your first, second, or third graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~