Work on fractions with these digital and print magic square puzzles. They’re great for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade kids who need to practice matching the written fractions to the correct image.
- 6 printable PDF puzzles
- 6 digital math puzzles
- Two options of each puzzle above for differentiation – One includes numbers around the outside for an extra challenge OR use the option with NO numbers to make the puzzle a bit easier.
This download includes my. This download includes the PDF and digital copy – allowing adults to use the print copy as an answer key or send either option home for students using distance learning.
HERE ARE THE SPECIFIC FACTS PRACTICED IN EACH PUZZLE.
- Fractions Magic Square #1 (halves, thirds, fourths, fifths, sixths)
- Fractions Magic Square #2 (eighths, tenths, elevenths, twelfths)
- Fractions Magic Square #3 (eighths, tenths, elevenths, twelfths)
- Fractions Magic Square #4 (eighths, tenths, elevenths, twelfths)
- Fractions Magic Square #5 (sixths, sevenths)
- Fractions Magic Square #6 (sevenths, eighths, ninths)
These six fraction Magic Square puzzles have students practice matching fraction pictures to the correct fraction in number form. The fractions around the outside of the puzzle are fractions that are not in the puzzle. (Not all of the fractions are in simplest form. For example, you may see 2/6 written as such and not as 1/3.)
**Each magic square puzzle will have students answer 12 multiplication fact problems!**
HOW CAN THIS FILE BE USED?
- Use this for distance learning as a digital option
- Math centers
- Enrichment for early or fast finishers
- Critical thinking skills
WHY DIGITAL ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS?
- Easier to differentiate student work (see the preview video)
- Students work directly in the file
- Technology integration
- Easily accessible through various technology – iPads, Chromebooks, computers, cell phones, and more
- Create a paperless classroom
- Use for digital learning, remote eLearning,
- Work is saved for families to view
- Higher student engagement
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~