These DIVISION Martin Luther King Jr. puzzles are going to be loved by your 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade kids.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles. The download itself is a zip file.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Three puzzles – each with 17 pieces and 25 problems each
- No prep options of all three puzzles
- Two editable rubrics
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math centers
- Review of dividing facts
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day Math Centers
- Social Studies units
- Black History Month math supplement
These work great with your third, fourth, or fifth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~