Looking for a way to save money AND have some DIVISION FALL FUN? This is the download for you. You get all four of my fall division math puzzles. These are sure to be a hit with your 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students.
This download includes 21 puzzles –
• SIX differentiated pumpkins
• THREE leaves
• SIX differentiated acorns
• SIX differentiated candy corns
Products included in this bundle:
DIVISION Acorn Math Puzzles | Fall Centers | Make a FUN Bulletin Board
DIVISION Candy Corn Math Activities | Thanksgiving Games, Puzzles, or Craft
DIVISION Leaf Math Activities, Puzzles, or Games – Make a Bulletin Board!
Thanksgiving Math Centers or Games | Thanksgiving Math Worksheet Alternatives
How can these puzzles be used?
• Centers, stations, or rotations
• Dividing review
• Early or fast finishers
• GATE (gifted and talented education)
• Worksheet alternatives
• Critical thinking skills
• Student, partner, or small group collaboration
• a fun fall craftivity to create a bulletin board or display
An editable PowerPoint file has been included as a center rubric. A full page option and half page option are both included. Print these out for immediate use, or change the wording and format to fit the needs of YOUR students.
Thank you for looking!
~Heather aka HoJo~