Looking for a way to save money AND have some DIVISION HALLOWEEN FUN? This is the download for you. You get all three of my Halloween division math puzzles. These are sure to be a hit with your 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students.
This download includes 12 puzzles –
• SIX differentiated cats (two shapes)
• THREE owls
• THREE bats
Products included in this bundle:
DIVISION Bat Math Activities | Nocturnal Animals Unit Math Supplement
Division Cat Puzzles | Halloween Math Worksheet Alternatives, Games, Activities
DIVISION Owl Math Activities: Halloween Games, Centers, or Worksheet Alternative
How can these puzzles be used?
• Centers, stations, or rotations
• Dividing review
• Early or fast finishers
• GATE (gifted and talented education)
• Worksheet alternatives
• Critical thinking skills for October
• Student, partner, or small group collaboration
• a fun Halloween craftivity to create a bulletin board or display
An editable PowerPoint file has been included as a center rubric. A full page option and half page option are both included. Print these out for immediate use, or change the wording and format to fit the needs of YOUR students.
Thank you for looking!
~Heather aka HoJo~