Let your students practice various skills with this fun EDITABLE Popsicle Shaped Puzzle. These are a great way to engage students on various tasks. Use this puzzle when you are working on a summer or hot weather theme.
This puzzle will have students match 13 different problems together by correctly putting the 10 piece popsicle together. You need to create the puzzle, so it will fit the needs of YOUR students! Teachers in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade have used this puzzle with success.
Check out the preview file. This is a PDF, but it will help you understand how the puzzle works and whether it’s right for your students.
WHAT YOU GET:
- One EDITABLE popsicle puzzle (10 pieces) with room for 13 problems
- A planning sheet so you can write out up to 13 problems before you type them all out
- A Frequently Asked Questions page to help you make the most of your puzzle
**This resource needs to be edited in PowerPoint. If you do not have that program, please do NOT purchase.**
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- As part of a classroom decor theme on the ocean or beach
- For any student who loves popsicles
- When you are reading a book about summer
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~