If you are looking for math center games or test prep for your third, fourth, or fifth grade students to use all year long – this is the bundle for you! Filled with great math center products, this bundle would cost you over $130 if you bought each product individually. Look at how much you can save!
**The download in this file CAN be sent home in a distance learning packet, emailed directly to families, or sent over a site (NOT public) due to COVID19. Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchase. Thank you!
WHAT YOU GET:
- 27 different Magic Square Puzzles (many with differentiated options!)
- Two editable rubrics in PowerPoint
- One editable exit slip in PowerPoint
Products included in this bundle:
Rounding within 10,000 Numbers | Great for Math Test Prep, Activities, & Centers
Multiply by Multiples of Ten | FUN Math Center Game, Test Prep, or Review
Unknown Numbers in Equations Activity: Missing Addends Multiplication Center
Percent of a Number Puzzle Activity, Worksheet Alternative, or Math Centers
Rounding to the Nearest 10 and 100 within Hundreds Games or Math Centers
Telling Time to the Nearest Minute Math Center Game Activity
Roman Numerals Fun Activities #1-24 Math Center Games or Puzzles
Exponents Worksheet Alternatives or Test Prep | NO PREP Math Centers or Games
Digital Multiplication Practice | Google Classroom Distance Learning Math
Multiplying Decimals Activity | Multiplying Decimals Game, Practice, or Review
DIVISION Distance Learning Math Google Classroom Worksheet Alternatives Review
Addition Worksheet Alternatives | Coronavirus Packet | Google Slides Math Game
Place Value Hundreds Practice, Centers, Review, or Math Game (3 digit numbers)
Digital Fractions Distance Learning Math Google Classroom or Packet Activity
Telling Time to 5 Minutes Worksheet Alternatives | Great for Distance Learning
3D Shapes Worksheet Alternatives | Include in Coronavirus Packets
Rounding Decimals Game, Activity, Test Prep, Review, or Math Centers
Counting Money Worksheet Alternative: Send in a Distance Learning Packet
Lines and Angles Activities | Geometry Distance Learning Google Slides Project
Measurement Worksheet Alternatives | Send Home in Coronavirus Packets
2 Digit Place Value Games, Hands On Worksheet Alternatives, or Activities
4 Digit Place Value Games, Worksheet Alternatives, Activities, or Math Centers
Rounding to the Nearest 10 and 100 and 1000 within Thousands Games or Centers
Roman Numerals Fun Activities | Supplement for Ancient Rome & the Roman Empire
Metric Measurement Activities | Fun Game Format Puzzle for Distance Learning
Rounding Decimals to the Nearest Tenth or Hundredth Game, Activity, or Puzzle
Units of Time Game: seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, & years
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- Print and send these home in a distance learning packet for remote or eLearning
TEACHERS WHO HAVE USED THIS RESOURCE HAVE SAID:
- This was incredibly fun! My students now beg for Magic Squares!
- My kids had fun with this and I liked that I could differentiate with my groups.
- Kids love these puzzles. They are good for small group or can be used by the early finishers. Thank you!
- I teach a multiage class of fourth and fifth graders and think this product is perfect for them. Thanks.
- I love that it is a puzzle so students are challenged and have fun. Thank you so much for your wonderful work!
- I absolutely love these! This is a great resource for small groups with skills to review all year long!
This is NOT a growing bundle. What you see in the download is what will be in the download – 27 math test prep products. If files are updated, they will be updated in this bundle as well.
This math test prep bundle would be especially great for special education, Title I, or teachers who teach in a multi-grade classroom because of the multitude of resources you receive. Homeschool parents would be able to use these literacy resources for years with their own children!
While this product would be great for math test prep, it can certainly be used ANY time of year!
Still not sure how Magic Squares work? Check out this blog post! (There are also great ideas for remediation and extension at the post as well!)
Love Magic Square Puzzles? You can find even more in my store!
Magic Square Puzzles are great for math centers, review, early and fast finishers, enrichment, GATE (gifted and talented education), math test prep, and critical thinking skills. Students with special needs also do well with these once they understand the concept. Any student that needs a lesson in perseverance will benefit from Magic Square Puzzles. With this fun game format your students will stay engaged while practicing necessary skills!
Just print and quickly cut on the lines and you have instant learning math centers that make skill practice fun and engaging.
Thanks for looking!
You’ll love our other bundles as well! Check them out now!
• Addition Holiday & Seasonal 15 different holidays and seasons included
• Subtraction Holiday & Seasonal Math Centers | 15 different holidays and seasons included
• Multiplication Holiday & Seasonal Math Centers | 15 different holidays and seasons included
• Division Holiday & Seasonal Math Centers | 15 different holidays and seasons included
• Seasonal Literacy Centers: Includes Fall, Winter, & Spring Puzzles over six ELA concepts