Are you looking for multiplication math centers so your students can practice their multiplication math facts 0-12 all year long? Then you’ve come to the right place!
This bundle includes 15 resources and two editable rubrics. It’s a great way to save money on puzzles you will use all year long!
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
• Centers, stations, or rotations
• Early or fast finishers
• GATE (gifted and talented education)
• Worksheet alternatives
• Critical thinking skills
• Student, partner, or small group collaboration
• fun holiday or seasonal activity!
Below are links to the resources included in this download. Each set has three multiplication math puzzle games included, except the Rainbow puzzle has SIX puzzle options. That means there are 48 puzzles in this download.
Every puzzle also has a NO PREP option. This means you get 96 puzzle options.
- August/September – Acorns
- October – Owls
- November – Candy Corn
- December – Reindeer
- December – Santa Hats
- January – Penguins
- January – Hot Chocolate Mug
- February – Groundhog
- February – Abraham Lincoln silhouette
- March – Horseshoe
- Easter/Spring – Bunny
- Spring – Rainbow (six puzzle options included!)
- Spring – Butterfly
- Mother’s Day – Crown
- End of Year/Summer – Flip Flops
And editable PowerPoint file has been included as a center rubric. A full page option and half page option are both included. Print these out for immediate use, or change the wording and format to fit the needs of YOUR students.
Thank you for looking!
~Heather aka HoJo~