Work on rounding numbers within millions with these great activities. They provide a great way to get students a hands-on, engaging critical thinking game for extra practice. Plus this math center activity is a quick and easy way for teachers to provide meaningful learning that meets the needs of elementary 3rd or 4th grade students!
These Rounding Numbers Within Millions puzzles help students practice matching the problem with solution. Please look at the preview to see the exact puzzles and differentiation options available.
WHAT YOU GET:
- NINE PDF puzzles (Look at the preview to see how each puzzle gets increasingly harder to allow for differentiation.)
- FOUR versions of each PDF puzzle above
- NINE Digital Puzzles
- All four versions of the digital puzzle above
- Two editable rubrics in PowerPoint
- One editable exit slip in PowerPoint
Here are the puzzles you get –
- Hundred thousands to the nearest 10
- Hundred thousands and millions to the nearest 10
- Hundred thousands to the nearest 100
- Hundred thousands and millions to the nearest 100
- Hundred thousands to the nearest 1,000
- Hundred thousands and millions to the nearest 1,000
- Hundred thousands to the nearest 10,000
- Hundred thousands and millions to the nearest 10,000
- Hundred thousands and millions to the nearest 100,000
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Distance, Remote, or Virtual Learning due to Google Slides compatibility
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- Test prep
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka HoJo~