If you’re on the lookout for an entire set of alphabet worksheet or letter recognition practice activities, this is it! You’ll find the entire VōWac® alphabet practice – perfect for preschool, Kindergarten, or 1st grade students.
***THIS BUNDLE IS WORTH $79 WHEN SOLD INDIVIDUALLY. SAVE TODAY!!!
This is perfect to print and send home for summer review, use for summer school, or implement as part of your tot school or daycare center plans. If you are already using the VOWAC program, this is a great supplement I’ve worked with the owners to create.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 15 printable pages for each consonant
- 22 printable pages for each vowel (long and short sounds)
- 5 printable pages for each digraph (ch, sh, th, wh)
WHAT YOU GET:
- Coloring Pages
- Cut & Paste Activity
- Blank Pages for Crafts
- Dabber Pages
- Playdough Mats
- Letter Mazes (only for letters A-Z, not for long vowels or digraphs)
- Magic Square Puzzles (2×2, 3×3, and 4×4 options) (these do NOT include long vowels or digraphs)
- Puzzles to match Letters to Pictures (uppercase and lowercase)
- Clip Cards (uppercase and lowercase)
- a Reference Sheet with all the letters or digraphs and corresponding pictures
HOW CAN THESE BE USED?
- Letter centers, stations, or rotations
- Letter recognition practice and review
- Small groups or guided reading
- Winter or Christmas break or summer break packets for home
- Homeschool or Tot School (my kids loved these starting at age 3!)
- as supplemental activities for the full VōWac® program
- for daycares where a preschool aspect is included
Here are the letters and digraphs included, plus the VōWac® sayings –
- Short A – Ant on Apple
- Long A – Amy the Angel
- B – Bat and Ball
- C – Candle on Cake
- D – Dirty Dog
- Short E – Ed and Edna Elephant
- Long E – Edith the Emu
- F – Fireman Fighting Fire
- G – Golden Goose
- H – Happy House
- Short I – It Is In the Igloo
- Long I – I am I
- J – Jars of Jam
- K – Kind King
- L – Leo the Lazy Lion
- M – Mailman
- N – Nine Nails
- Short O – Ollie the Octopus on an Octagon
- Long O – OK
- P – Piece of Pie
- Q – Queen’s Quilt
- R – Running Rabbit
- S – Sunset
- T – Tan Tent
- Short U – Ugly Umpire
- Long U – Unicorn in Tulips
- V – Violet Van
- W – Wooden Wagon
- X – Six Fox in a Box
- Y – Yellow Yarn
- Y alternative – Yellow Yam
- Z – Zebra in Zoo
- CH – chattering chipmunk
- TH – thimble on thumb
- SH – ship on shelf
- WH – wheezy whistle
VOWAC stands for Vowel Oriented Word Attack Course. The VOWAC program utilizes the Orton-Gillingham approach. You can learn more about it here.
Thank you for looking!
Created by Heather at HoJo’s Teaching Adventures in partnership with VōWac® Publishing Company.