Many teachers celebrate Day 100 with similar activities or ideas each yet. BUT – if you’re like me – you like to throw in some new ideas when you get a chance. This blog post will give you those new 100th Day of School ideas so you can throw something fun into the mix this year!
Puzzles to Keep Students Engaged
These puzzles are engaging and hands on. Click through to grab the ones that work for your kids.
- MULTIPLICATION 100th Day of School Puzzles
- DIVISION 100th Day of School Puzzles
- ADDITION 100th Day of School Puzzles
- SUBTRACTION 100th Day of School Puzzles
- EDITABLE 100th Day of School Puzzle
If the puzzles above aren’t enough, below there are links to four more blog posts, FREE downloads, or ideas.
MORE Day 100 Ideas
- 100 Days Smarter FREE Download
- Blog Post FULL of Ideas for ALL Elementary Grade Levels
- 100th Day of School Picture & Chapter Book Ideas
- 100th Day Shopping Spree (Addition Practice for 1st-4th Grade)
Enjoy mixing it up this on this Day 100 with new ideas and activities. Make sure to pin this post so others can find it as well!