Work on basic math facts with these digital and print division magic square puzzles. They’re great for 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade kids who need more dividing math fact practice.
- 6 printable PDF puzzles with robot clipart
- 6 printable PDF puzzles with triangle clipart
- 6 digital math puzzles with triangle clipart
- Two options of each puzzle above for differentiation – One with pictures for students who need a little more guidance in the direction the pieces should face and one without pictures so other students can have more of a challenge.
HERE ARE THE SPECIFIC FACTS PRACTICED IN EACH PUZZLE.
- Page 1 – dividing by numbers 11 & 12
- Page 2 – dividing by numbers 9 & 10
- Page 3 – dividing by numbers 7 & 8
- Page 4 – dividing by numbers 5 & 6
- Page 5 – dividing by numbers 3 & 4
- Page 6 – dividing by numbers 1 & 2
**Each magic square puzzle will have students answer 24 division fact problems!**
HOW CAN THIS FILE BE USED?
- Use this for distance learning as a digital option
- Math centers
- Enrichment for early or fast finishers
- Critical thinking skills
WHY DIGITAL ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS?
- Easier to differentiate student work (see the preview video)
- Students work directly in the file
- Technology integration
- Easily accessible through various technology – iPads, Chromebooks, computers, cell phones, and more
- Create a paperless classroom
- Use for digital learning, remote eLearning,
- Work is saved for families to view
- Higher student engagement
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~