You’re going to love this FREE download for the 100th Day of School!
Last year we had an elementary paraprofessional who always went above and beyond! She is an amazing woman who likes to ensure all students in the elementary get a special treat from time to time. Holidays seemed to be when she would come around most. The 100th Day of School was no exception. She found these “100 days smarter” treats and then made copies for the entire K-6 school!
Here you go – 100th Day Smarties! Click on the picture or here to get your free printable from Anna Marks TpT store.
Are you looking for even more great 100 day ideas? Try this 100th day of school perfect attendance freebie. Or look at this blog post to see the many activities I did on the 100th day of school for my Kindergarten students one year (many of these ideas could be adapted for ANY grade level!).
You’ll find more great 100th Day activities at this blog post –
If you teach 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th grade – you might enjoy this 100th day of school activity!
Want even more 100th day of school ideas? Then check out my 100th day Pinterest board! We all know your students are 100 days smarter, so you might as well have some fun to show if off! 😉
- Blog post FULL of 100th Day Ideas (Grades K-5)
- FREE 100 Days Smarter Printable (Grades preK-6)
- 100th Day Shopping Spree Activity (Grades 1-4)
- 100th Day Addition Puzzles (Grades 1-3)
- 100th Day Subtraction Puzzles (Grades 1-3)
- 100th Day Multiplication Puzzles (Grades 3-5)
- 100th Day Division Puzzles (Grades 3-5)
- EDITABLE 100th Day of School Puzzles (Grades 1-8)