Use these #3 puzzles to celebrate 3rd grade! Here you can review basic math facts with fun 3 shaped puzzles for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
There are NO PREP options included! Hand your students their puzzle page, ask them to cut, and then put it together. They can then be glued onto paper and displayed OR put them into baggies to be used over and over again.
Great to differentiate across a variety of learners who need some basic math fact review (or just to see what they already know!).
WHAT YOU GET:
- Four PDF puzzles – one each for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- No Prep PDF options of the four puzzles above
- Two puzzle mats for students who need extra support
- Two editable rubric options
There are NO digital components for this particular download. You can see more puzzles compatible with Google Slides here in the full number sets.
Want to see ALL the Back to School options in my store? CLICK HERE!
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- During the First Week of School, Open House, or other Back to School FUN
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Review of basic math fact fluency
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~
There are no reviews yet.