These Dividing Unit Fractions and Whole Numbers are great activities for a math center game. They provide a great way to get students a hands-on, engaging critical thinking game for extra practice.
Plus this math center activity is a quick and easy way for teachers to provide meaningful learning that meets the needs of elementary 5th grade students in the classroom or at home!
These dividing unit fraction and whole numbers puzzles help students practice matching the problem with solution.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Two PDF puzzles
- FOUR versions of each PDF puzzle above
- Two Digital Puzzles
- FOUR versions of the digital puzzles above
- Two editable rubrics in PowerPoint
- One editable exit slip in PowerPoint
- Puzzle #1 – Whole numbers divided by unit fractions
- Puzzle #2 – Unit fractions divided by whole numbers
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Distance Learning due to Google Slides compatibility
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- Test prep
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~