These Fractions that Equal Whole Numbers are great activities for a math center game. They provide a great way to get students a hands-on, engaging critical thinking game for extra practice. Plus this math center activity is a quick and easy way for teachers to provide meaningful learning that meets the needs of elementary 3rd grade students!
These Fractions that Equal Whole Numbers puzzles help students practice matching a fraction with the equivalent whole number. Please look at the preview to see the exact puzzles and differentiation options available.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Five PDF puzzles (Look at the preview to see how each puzzle gets increasingly harder to allow for differentiation.)
- FOUR versions of each PDF puzzle above
- Five Digital Puzzles
- FOUR versions of the digital puzzle above
- Two editable rubrics in PowerPoint
- One editable exit slip in PowerPoint
Here are the puzzles you receive –
- equal to 1, numbers 1 – 24, over 1
- equal to whole numbers, denominators up to 100
- equal to whole numbers, 2 – 50, denominator of 2
- easier, equal to whole #s, denominators of 3, 4, 5
- harder, equal to a whole #, larger numbers over a different denominator
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Distance Learning due to Google Slides compatibility
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- Test prep
There are no reviews yet.