Tired of place value worksheets? Give hands-on, fun practice with place value blocks, expanded form, and standard form. These fun magic square puzzles make it quick and easy for teachers to provide hands on activities that meet the needs of all students.
⭐⭐⭐This download is part of a BUNDLE that is over 80% off❗ Click here to see the 2nd Grade Math Magic Square Puzzle BUNDLE. ❤️⏳
PUZZLES INCLUDED –
- Puzzles #1-5 have TWO options of each – one with numbers around the outside and one without. In these puzzles the students match the numbers 0-1000 to the matching amount of number blocks.
- Puzzles #6-10 have FOUR options of each. (See list below). In these puzzles the students match the number with the word form. (The numbers in these puzzles are the same as puzzles #1-5.)
- Puzzles #11-15 have FOUR options of each. (See list below). In these puzzles students match the standard form of each number to expanded form. These numbers are unique and do not match those of puzzles #1-10.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 15 PDF 3×3 Puzzles
- Two or four differentiated options of each puzzle above
- Digital options of all puzzles above (compatible with Google Slides)
- Puzzle Mats – great for the students who need additional support understanding the 3×3 square
- Editable rubric & exit slip in PowerPoint
All puzzles have a star in the upper left-hand corner to give students a starting point.
**Please look at the preview. Ask any questions you may have via the TpT Q&A tab.
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- Test prep
Just print and quickly cut on the lines and you have instant learning centers that make skill practice fun and engaging.
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~