Practice finding the perimeter of rectangles with these engaging, hands-on, and FUN Magic Square Puzzles. These are a great way to quickly and easily provide meaningful learning to meet the needs of elementary or homeschool 3rd grade students.
Here are the puzzles you receive –
- #1 – Perimeter of a rectangle in inches
- #2 – Perimeter of a rectangle in centimeters
- #3 – Perimeter of a rectangle in feet
- #4 – Find the missing side in inches
- #5 – Find the missing side in centimeters
WHAT YOU GET:
- Five PDF puzzles
- Two versions of each puzzle above
- FIVE Digital Puzzles (each with two versions)
- Two editable rubrics in PowerPoint
- One editable exit slip in PowerPoint
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Distance Learning due to Google Slides compatibility
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- Test prep
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~