These heart puzzles are going to be loved by your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade kids. Use them anytime you want to show the love (Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Grandparents Day, and more) as addition facts 0-20 math review.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles. The download itself is a zip file.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Six PDF heart puzzles
- Three easier puzzles with 14 pieces to match 19 problems
- Three harder puzzles with 24 pieces to match 36 problems
- No prep PDF options of all six puzzles
- No Prep digital puzzles compatible with Google Slides of all six puzzles
- Two editable rubrics
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math centers or stations
- Review of adding facts
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- to show the love this Valentine’s Day
- to create a card or gift for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or Grandparents Day
- distance or virtual learning options – or computer centers
These work great with your first, second, or third graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~