These heart puzzles are going to be loved by your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade kids. Use them anytime you want to show the love (Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Grandparents Day, and more) as addition facts 0-20 math review.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles. The download itself is a zip file.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Six PDF heart puzzles
- Three easier puzzles with 14 pieces to match 19 problems
- Three harder puzzles with 24 pieces to match 36 problems
- No prep PDF options of all six puzzles
- No Prep digital puzzles compatible with Google Slides of all six puzzles
- Two editable rubrics
- There is a puzzle mat with the actual puzzle pieces so students can put their pieces over the top OR a blank outline as a guide, but not direct help. Use these for students who need a bit more support with the puzzle shape.
- You also get writing prompts to use with this shape. I recommend sharing a prompt with the class and putting these up behind or beside the completed puzzle as hall or bulletin board displays.
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math centers or stations
- Review of adding facts
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- to show the love this Valentine’s Day
- to create a card or gift for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or Grandparents Day
- distance or virtual learning options – or computer centers
These work great with your first, second, or third graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed. HOJOVDAYAD
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~