These ADDITION mask puzzles are great for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade kids. Use them to practice basic math facts 0-24 during Mardi Gras, for photo props, or as part of a superhero classroom theme.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles. The download itself is a zip file.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Three puzzles – with 24 addition problems each (Please note this particular set of puzzles works on facts through 24, while most of my puzzles only go to 20.)
- No Prep options of the three puzzles above
- Two editable rubric options
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math centers
- Review of adding facts
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a Mardi Gras Craftivity
- as a Math Supplement or Decor for your superhero theme classroom
These work great with your first, second, or third graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~