These Distributive Property of Multiplication Puzzles are great activities for a math center game. They provide a great way to get students a hands-on, engaging critical thinking game for extra practice. Plus this math center activity is a quick and easy way for teachers to provide meaningful learning that meets the needs of upper elementary 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade students students!
There are print and digital options of these puzzles. Keep reading to learn more!
These distributive property of multiplication puzzles help students practice matching two equal equations. Please look at the preview to see the exact puzzles and differentiation options available.
WHAT YOU GET:
- FIVE puzzles
- FOUR versions of each puzle above – one with graphics and numbers around the outside, one with graphics and NO numbers around the outside, a third option with no graphics but numbers around the outside, and the final option with graphics but NO numbers around the outside. Choose which make sense for your class, or differentiate to meet individual needs.
- FIVE digital math puzzles compatible with Google Slides
- FOUR versions of each digital puzzle (just like the PDFs)
- Two editable rubrics in PowerPoint
- One editable exit slip in PowerPoint
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Use this for distance learning as a digital option
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- Test prep
These work great with third, fourth, or fifth graders in the classroom or homeschool.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~