Practice Dividing Decimals by Powers of 10 with these engaging, hands-on, and FUN Magic Square Puzzles. These are a great way to quickly and easily provide meaningful learning to meet the needs of elementary or homeschool 5th grade students.
Here are the puzzles you receive –
- Puzzle #1 – Whole Numbers ÷ 0.1
- Puzzle #2 – Tenths ÷ 0.1
- Puzzle #3 – Hundredths ÷ 0.1
- Puzzle #4 – Whole Numbers ÷ 0.01
- Puzzle #5 – Tenths ÷ 0.01
- Puzzle #6 – Hundredths ÷ 0.01
- Puzzle #7 – Mixed Dividing Decimals by Powers of 10
WHAT YOU GET:
- Seven PDF puzzles (four options of each for differentiation)
- Seven Digital Puzzles (four options of each for differentiation)
- Two editable rubrics in PowerPoint
- One editable exit slip in PowerPoint
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Distance Learning due to Google Slides compatibility (remote or digital learning)
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- Test prep
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~
There are no reviews yet.