Work on basic math facts with these digital and print multiplication magic square puzzles. They’re great for 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade kids who need more multiplying math fact practice.
- 7 printable PDF puzzles (with kid clipart)
- 7 printable PDF puzzles (with circle clipart)
- 7 digital math puzzles (with circle clipart)
- Four options of each puzzle above for differentiation – One with pictures for students who need a little more guidance in the direction the pieces should face and one without pictures so other students can have more of a challenge. You can also choose to include numbers around the outside for an extra challenge OR use the option with NO numbers to make the puzzle a bit easier.
HERE ARE THE SPECIFIC FACTS PRACTICED IN EACH PUZZLE.
- Page 1 – Multiplying by facts 7, 8, 9
- Page 2 – Multiplying by facts 4, 5, 6
- Page 3 – Multiplying by facts 1, 2, 3
- Page 4 – Multiplying by facts 10, 11, 12
- Page 5 – Multiplying by mixed facts 2-12
- Page 6 – Multiplying by mixed facts 1-9
- Page 7 – Multiplying by mixed facts 0-5
**Each magic square puzzle will have students answer 24 multiplication fact problems!**
HOW CAN THIS FILE BE USED?
- Use this for distance learning as a digital option
- Math centers
- Enrichment for early or fast finishers
- Critical thinking skills
WHY DIGITAL ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS?
- Easier to differentiate student work (see the preview video)
- Students work directly in the file
- Technology integration
- Easily accessible through various technology – iPads, Chromebooks, computers, cell phones, and more
- Create a paperless classroom
- Use for digital learning, remote eLearning,
- Work is saved for families to view
- Higher student engagement
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~