Work on basic math facts with these digital and print addition magic square puzzles. They’re great for Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade kids who need more adding math fact practice.
- 15 printable PDF puzzles (with kid clipart)
- 15 printable PDF puzzles (with star clipart)
- 15 digital math puzzles (with star clipart)
- Two options of each puzzle above for differentiation – Choose to include numbers around the outside for an extra challenge OR use the option with NO numbers to make the puzzle a bit easier
- editable rubric and exit slip
HERE ARE THE SPECIFIC FACTS PRACTICED IN EACH PUZZLE.
- Page 1 addition practice 0 plus numbers 1-12
- Page 2 addition practice 1 plus numbers 1-12
- Page 3 addition practice 2 plus numbers 1-12
- Page 4 addition practice 3 plus numbers 1-12
- Page 5 addition practice 4 plus numbers 1-12
- Page 6 addition practice 5 plus numbers 1-12
- Page 7 addition practice 6 plus numbers 1-12
- Page 8 addition practice 7 plus numbers 1-12
- Page 9 addition practice 8 plus numbers 1-12
- Page 10 addition practice 9 plus numbers 1-12
- Page 11 addition practice 10 plus numbers 1-12
- Page 12 addition practice 11 plus numbers 1-12
- Page 13 addition practice 12 plus numbers 1-12
- Page 14 mixed addition practice 0-12 facts #1
- Page 15 mixed addition practice 0-12 facts #2
**Each magic square puzzle will have students answer 12 addition fact problems!**
HOW CAN THIS FILE BE USED?
- Use this for distance learning as a digital option
- Math centers
- Enrichment for early or fast finishers
- Critical thinking skills
WHY DIGITAL ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS?
- Easier to differentiate student work
- Students work directly in the file
- Technology integration
- Easily accessible through various technology – iPads, Chromebooks, computers, cell phones, and more
- Create a paperless classroom
- Use for digital learning, remote eLearning,
- Work is saved for families to view
- Higher student engagement
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~