Engaging, hands-on, and FUN. This 1st Grade math center bundle is a great way to give students meaningful practice on a variety of skills.
The critical thinking involved in puzzles is a great way to engage students and keep learning fun without the traditionally boring worksheet practice. You can keep a math center filled all year. No more stress! Promote creativity and critical thinking today!
There are 21 downloads included with over 150 puzzle options.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Numbers and Number Words 1-20*
- Ten Words and Numbers 10-120*
- Subtracting by 0, 1, and 2**
- True Statements – Addition and Subtraction within 20**
- Two Digit Numbers + or – 10**
- Associative Property of Addition**
- Missing Addends of Addition within 20* (3×3 puzzles)
- Missing Addends of Addition within 20* (4×4 puzzles)
- Missing Addends in Subtraction within 20* (3×3 puzzles)
- Adding and Subtracting 0-10*
- Adding 0-24**
- Subtracting 1-20**
- Adding Doubles, +0, +1, and +2*
- 2D Shapes**
- 3D Shapes (Geometric)*
- Two Digit Place Value**
- Telling Time to the Nearest Hour and Half Hour**
- Nonstandard Measurement**
- Commutative Property of Addition**
- Adding within 100 – two digit number + a multiple of ten**
- Adding within 100 – two digit number + a one digit number **
**PDF digital puzzles
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- Test prep
- Digital learning compatible with Google Slides (look at the puzzles above to see which have a digital option
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~