Work on basic math facts with these digital and print subtraction magic square puzzles. They’re great for 1st or 2nd grade kids who need more subtracting math fact practice.
- 17 printable PDF puzzles with square clipart
- 17 printable PDF puzzles with animal clipart
- 17 DIGITAL math puzzles with square clipart
- Two options of each puzzle above for differentiation – Choose to include numbers around the outside for an extra challenge OR use the option with NO numbers to make the puzzle a bit easier.
**Each magic square puzzle will have students answer 12 subtraction fact problems!**
HOW CAN THIS FILE BE USED?
- Use this for distance learning as a digital option
- Math centers
- Enrichment for early or fast finishers
- Critical thinking skills
WHY DIGITAL ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS?
- Easier to differentiate student work
- Students work directly in the file
- Technology integration
- Easily accessible through various technology – iPads, Chromebooks, computers, cell phones, and more
- Create a paperless classroom
- Use for digital learning, remote eLearning,
- Work is saved for families to view
- Higher student engagement
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~