These multiplication clover puzzles are going to be loved by your 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade kids. Use them anytime during March as multiplication facts 0-12 math review.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles. The download itself is a zip file.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Three easy clover puzzles (18 pieces each) with 24 multiplication problems using facts 0-12
- Three hard clover puzzles (31 pieces each) with 48 multiplication problems
- No prep options of all six puzzles
- Two editable rubrics
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math centers
- Review of multiplying facts
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a St. Patrick’s Day Craftivity
- as a Math Supplement to shamrock or clover lesson
These work great with your third, fourth, or fifth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~