On the lookout for SUBTRACTION math games you can use all year long? Then you’ve come to the right place!
This subtraction math games bundle includes over 400 different math puzzles to choose from. Use them in a math center each week, keeping these skills fresh in students’ mind but also keeping the center fun! Kids will never know what shape they are creating next.
Great for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade classroom or homeschool students where you are trying to keep math fact fluency fresh!
Individually each puzzle sells for $3 to $6, so this bundle should be priced over $250. Instead you get it for a great discount! And this is the only place to find this amazing deal!
Want to save EVEN MORE MONEY? The ULTIMATE BUNDLE includes ALL my addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division shape puzzles for under $50. You can find it here!
HoJo’s math puzzles have individually sold over 40,000 times since she started making them! Join the thousands of other happy teachers who are using these with children around the world.
WHAT DO I RECEIVE WITH PURCHASE?
- 60 different puzzle shapes
- Print and go options of nearly every puzzle
- Digital options of almost every puzzle (Google Slides compatible, which you can also save to PowerPoint)
MORE PUZZLE DETAILS –
- Fully Assembled Puzzle Sheet – Use this version if you are using paras or parent volunteers to prep the activity for students. Easy cut lines are used to save prep time. This sheet also doubles as your answer key.
- Print and Go Puzzle Pieces Sheet – Use this sheet to print the puzzle pieces for your students to cut apart and reassemble the image.
- Digital Versions (Google Slides™) – These versions are perfect for a change in pace and for those days when the copy machine is broken! Each puzzle is interactive with draggable pieces the students use to assemble the puzzle while solving the math equations.
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Subtraction review
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- Fun holiday or seasonal activity!
An editable PowerPoint file has been included as a center rubric. A full page option and half page option are both included. Print these out for immediate use, or change the wording and format to fit the needs of YOUR students. Great for first, second, or third graders.
The 60 shapes included are an apple, cat, pumpkin, football, turkey, evergreen tree, gingerbread man, snowman, mitten, 100th Day, heart, teeth, clover, flower, egg, acorn, owl, candy corn, reindeer, winter / Santa hats, penguin, hot chocolate mug, groundhog, Abraham Lincoln, horseshoe, bunny, rainbow, butterfly, crown, flip flop, leave, bat (animal), dog tag (military), train, stocking, sleigh, candy cane, igloo, mask, George Washington, leprechaun hat, bee, raindrop, high heel, tie, Martin Luther King Jr, football helmet, sneaker, whistle, baseball bat, baseball glove, circle, cross, Earth Day (recycling), dog, numbers 0-9, letters A-Z, Pi symbol, New Years (through 2027), and dreidel.
Please ask any questions you may have before purchasing these subtraction math games. No refunds are given for virtual downloads.
Thank you for looking!
~Heather aka HoJo~
There are no reviews yet.