These subtraction dog puzzles are great for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade kids. These work great for a dog lover or during October for Fire Safety Month.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Three dog puzzle options (15 pieces each) with 18 subtraction problems for facts 0-20
- No Prep options of the three puzzles above
- Two editable rubric options
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math centers
- Subtracting review
- Worksheet alternatives
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- a dog theme classroom bulletin board
- Fire Safety Week – create a dalmation dog
- during a class dog reading of a novel – Old Yeller, Balto, Digger, and many more!
These work great with first, second, or third graders in the classroom or homeschool.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~