These tie puzzles are going to be loved by your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade kids. Use them for Father’s Day, Grandparents Day, or for a tie lover as subtraction 0-20 math review.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Three tie puzzles (18 pieces each) with 25 subtraction facts 0-20
- No prep options of all three puzzles
- Two editable rubrics
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math centers or stations
- Review of subtracting facts
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- to create a card or gift for Father’s Day or Grandparents Day
These work great with your first, second, or third graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~