Use the number 0-9 Division Puzzles with 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade students. They’re a fun way to provide hands-on games, activities, centers, and more. They also work great to make classroom decor when complete!
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ten puzzles (numbers 0-9) for mixed division facts 0-12
- No Prep options of the ten puzzles above
- Two editable rubric options
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Review of dividing fluency facts 0-12
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- as the numbers for bulletin board numbers (100th Day – Room 5 – Etc)
Answer key included! Correcting is easy when you use the original fully formed number to ensure all the numbers are in the correct order and the shape is fully created.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~