These DIVISION reindeer puzzles are loved by 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade kids. Use them during the month of December or at Christmas to practice basic math facts 0-12.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles. The download itself is a zip file.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Three easier puzzles – 14 pieces each – with 19 problems
- Three harder puzzles – 24 pieces each – with 34 problems
- No prep options of all six puzzles
- Two editable rubrics in PowerPoint
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math centers
- Review of dividing facts
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a Christmas Craftivity
- as a math activity during Christmas or a caribou unit
These work great with your third, fourth, or fifth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~