This end of year Turtle Compliments and Memory Book works great in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade upper elementary and middle school rooms.
The puzzle is a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the file.
- End of Year Cover Page
- Any time of year Cover Page
- What I like best about myself…
- My favorite memories from __ grade are…
- My summer plans are…
- My Self-Portrait
- My Best Friends
- My Teacher
- Dear Future Me:
- When I grow up, I want to be…
- My favorite class this year was…
- My Classroom
Color and b&w options included!
- Allow students to cut out and decorate their books however you/they deem fit.
- When you are ready for students to give their compliments, give each student a piece of tape to put their “compliments” sheet on their back, like a turtle.
- After each student has become a turtle, explain that this is quiet activity – because we all know turtles are quiet! Let students know that they will be walking around the room writing compliments on their classmates’ “shells”.
This download is great for a last minute, NO PREP download with second, third, fourth, fifth, or sixth graders on the last day of school.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~