These Finding Factors to 100 Puzzles are great activities for a math center game. They provide a great way to get students a hands-on, engaging critical thinking game for extra practice. Plus this math center activity is a quick and easy way for teachers to provide meaningful learning that meets the needs of upper elementary 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade students!
These finding factors to 100 puzzles help students practice matching a number with the factors that create it. Please look at the preview to see the exact puzzles and differentiation options available.
WHAT YOU GET:
- FIVE PDF puzzles
- FOUR versions of each PDF puzzle above
- FIVE digital math puzzles compatible with Google Slides
- FOUR versions of each digital puzzle (just like the PDFs)
- Two editable rubrics in PowerPoint
- One editable exit slip in PowerPoint
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Early or fast finishers
- Use this for distance learning as a digital option
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- Test prep
These work great with third, fourth, or fifth graders in the classroom or homeschool.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~