These Converting Fractions to Decimals Puzzles are great activities for a math center game. They provide a great way to get students a hands-on, engaging critical thinking game for extra practice. Plus this math center activity is a quick and easy way for teachers to provide meaningful learning that meets the needs of elementary4th or 5th grade students!
These fraction to decimals puzzles help students practice matching the problem with solution. Please look at the preview to see the exact puzzles and differentiation options available.
WHAT YOU GET:
- SIX PDF puzzles (Look at the preview to see how each puzzle gets increasingly harder to allow for differentiation.)
- FOUR versions of each PDF puzzle above
- SIX Digital Puzzles
- TWO versions of the digital puzzle above
- Two editable rubrics in PowerPoint
- One editable exit slip in PowerPoint
PUZZLES INCLUDE –
- #1 – Tenths and Hundredths
- #2 – Mixed Hundredths
- #3 – Mixed Numbers (tenths & hundredths)
- #4 – Improper Fractions (Copy of #3)
- #5 – Mixed Hundredths
- #6 – Easy Reduced Fractions to Decimals (challenge)
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Distance Learning due to Google Slides compatibility
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- Test prep
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka Hojo~
There are no reviews yet.