Work on mixed adding and subtracting with these great activities! They provide a great way to get students a hands-on, engaging critical thinking game for extra practice. Plus this math center activity is a quick and easy way for teachers to provide meaningful learning that meets the needs of elementary 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade students!
These Multidigit Addition puzzles help students practice matching the problem with solution. Please look at the preview to see the exact puzzles and differentiation options available.
WHAT YOU GET:
- FIVE PDF puzzles (Look at the preview to see how each puzzle gets increasingly harder to allow for differentiation.)
- FOUR versions of each PDF puzzle above
- FIVE Digital Puzzles
- Two editable rubrics in PowerPoint
- One editable exit slip in PowerPoint
Here are the puzzles you get –
- Puzzle 1 – Easy, no regrouping – 3 & 4 digits
- Puzzle 2 – Regrouping in one place – four digits
- Puzzle 3 – five digits with regrouping in two places
- Puzzle 4 – six digits with regrouping in three places
- Puzzle 5 – mixed regrouping, high difficulty
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- Distance Learning due to Google Slides compatibility
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- Test prep
Thanks for looking!
~Heather aka HoJo~