Work on basic math facts with these digital and print subtraction magic square puzzles. They’re great for preschool or Kindergarten kids who need more subtracting math fact practice.
- 7 printable PDF puzzles (with circle clipart) – two versions of each puzzle
- 7 printable PDF puzzles (with monster clipart) – two versions of each puzzle
- 7 digital math puzzles (with circle clipart) – two options – one with numbers around the outside edges and one without
Page 1 – subtract within 5 3×3 puzzle (12 total subtraction problems)
Pages 2-7 – subtract within 5 2×2 puzzles (4 subtraction problems each)
HOW CAN THIS FILE BE USED?
- Use this for distance learning as a digital option
- Math centers
- Enrichment for early or fast finishers
- Critical thinking skills
WHY DIGITAL ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS?
- Easier to differentiate student work
- Students work directly in the file
- Technology integration
- Easily accessible through various technology – iPads, Chromebooks, computers, cell phones, and more
- Create a paperless classroom
- Use for digital learning, remote eLearning,
- Work is saved for families to view
- Higher student engagement
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~